Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Time Blues

So this summer has been fantastic! The time I've had with my family and friends is something I would never give up. I've been lucky enough to have a bunch of friends return from their missions and it's been great getting to know them again. I've spent the most time with Race! He's awesome and dang if I didn't miss that kid!
I am also sooo excited... Tyson got home on Monday! I've seen him a couple times but haven't got any really good hang out but it'll happen right? I love that kid and I'm not looking forward to him going to school in a week and leaving me... again :( But that's the way life works right?
So this weekend is the birthday of my most favorite baby in the whole wide world! One year ago today, at this time I was in Show Low with Devanie while she waited to have her baby. About 16 hours later I was blessed to meet the one and only Carter Lee Tate. Since then that boy has come to be the light of my life. I love him sooooo much! And I can't believe he's going to be one! So Happy Birthday to my Baby Carter Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment