Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Who's That Girl? It's Claire!

Alright so I recently watched the pilot episode to the show New Girl. And can I just rant and rave about how amazing it is? It's funny and clever and the humor actually made me laugh out loud. I don't laugh out loud while watching television. But I was rolling. I even paused it a few times to get my giggles out. Now a quick disclaimer, I relate to this show more than most so that's probably why I laughed so hard.


That being said, the show is about a girl named Jess who gets dumped. So she finds an apartment on Craig's list and ends up moving in with three guys. How does this relate to me you ask? Well Jess is a dork. She is random and silly. She loves singing to herself and even has a theme song. She makes a Lord of the Rings reference that made me die laughing and she's just great. Another thing, not every gets to see my absolutely dorky side. Generally I'm great at hiding the song I'm constantly writing in my head. And I try to be serious and make people think I'm normal. But let's be honest... the girl who sits in the back of class and sings a song about drawing Noah's Arc, without realizing she's doing it, is definetly classified as a dork. And I've decided to quit hiding my dorkiness. Because I personally feel as if it's fantastic. And it's slowly creeping out in the open anyway so I may as well just let my freak flag fly!

Just watch it. Trust me you will love it!!! And if not I don't want to hear about it? Mmmk? Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I died laughing too! I'm glad someone else found this as hilarious as I did.
    "We're reverse Mormons okay?" Such clever lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness gracious, I was rolling on the floor and its only the trailer! I have to start watching this show now!

    ReplyDelete