Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Time and Other Questions Answered


Well, I am officially home for the summer... and have been for goin on two months. (I'm a total slacker at this blogging thing). But I'm working at Safeway now and am enjoy it and being able to see everyone! And I figure I'll answer some questions... I'll start off by answering my Uncle Steven's favorite... No, I don't have a guy and I'm totally enjoying the single life. Next, I go back to school in September. Followed by, Ross is living in Salt Lake with Tyson Peterson and Justin Crick and he is enjoying it. He will be home this week because he is going on the treck (as is Shilee). Yes, Shilee will be a senior next year and my mother is not too happy about it. Yes, my Dad is working hard and just as pesky and lovable as ever. As far as I know, the rest of my family is doing great and enjoying their summer. And I think that answers all of the normal questions.
I'm loving this summer and I do love being home although it's a difficult change. The college environment is a lot more fast paced and there are more people my age up there. And, unfortunately, I'm going to be missing the weddings of a couple old roommates and friends. But I love all the time I have with my family and I love that my relationships with them are evolving. It's great being able to talk about "grown up things" and actually understand what's going on. So basically life is great and I love having a break from school but I can't wait to get back up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment