Friday, September 10, 2010

Rexburg in the fall...

I am officially back at school and officially moved in to my new apartment! (I say officially moved in because it took me 3 days to unpack :)) I am living with my roommate Kim from last year (she's from Idaho and the coolest girl ever!), Jamie she was my FHE sister my first semester in college (she's from Alaska and totally rocks my socks), and Sarah from New Hampshire (we're still getting to know her but so far it's promising!). I have now attended two days of school. And I LOVE my classes! I actually get to go to an elementry school here in the burg and help a class and even teach a few lessons! I am soooo nervous but incredibly excited! As far as I can tell this semester should be full of fun and learning! So let's all keep our fingers crossed that I still want to teach once I'm done with this experience! But now it's off to Melissa and Russel's new apartment for cookies! Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello my Claire! I miss seeing your sweet face to greet me at the hoppin' checkout line! I'm so happy you got settled in! Just wanted to tell you I'm checkin' on you! :) Love ya sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete