Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Frenzie!!!





Well, this semester has been the bust so far here at BYU-Idaho! It's great! I absolutely love it here and although all of my classes aren't totally fun I enjoy myself all the time! I spend a ton of time with Mandy at her apartment. We have tons of fun and do nothing constructive! But my all time favorite part of this semester is teaching Second Graders! I help out in Mrs. Andrus's class and every day is a new adventure! I teach them a lesson (usually reading) at least once a week and have gotten rave reviews from both my professor and Mrs. Andrus! It's great knowing I do well at the only thing I've ever wanted to do! I love it because the whole class is decorated in frogs and toads! So for everyone who understands my obsession with frogs they'll know this is my perfect class! My kids are adorable and Halloween was great! I added pictures of my class and me and Miss Hogge, who also helps in the classroom. It's fantastic and had me convinced that this is my calling! I am also super excited for Thanksgiving! Getting back to RV is always fun and I miss it like crazy while I'm gone!





1 comment:

  1. Sweet Claire! I just want to tell you how awesome I think you are! And I think your are going to be the most fun teacher ever! Perfect job for you... whatever kids have you for a teacher someday are going to be so lucky! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete