Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just another manic... Tuesday?

Wow! Life changes so quickly and there are so many ups and downs. Luckily I have the gospel in my life. Without it I would be totally lost. Recently I dated a guy who was my roommate's ex-boyfriend. He was a great guy and super good to me. But what it came down to was we had only known eachother for a couple weeks and he was talking like we were engaged (I actually had a few people think we were engaged), we are heading seperate ways in life, he wasn't active in the church, and he reminded me of someone else. That was a huge part of it, it wasn't fair to him for me to come home after spending all day with him and think about someone else. He always brought that other guy to mind and as hard as that would've been on him, I think it was worse on me. I've been working hard to grow up and move on and he was making it almost impossible! So he is gone and I am not sad. I'm actually relieved and I don't even feel bad about breaking up with him. Nonnie says that's a sign that it wasn't right. I'd have to agree with her on that one! Oh and another primary reason for the break-up, I prayed about it and the Lord said no... what more of a reason do I need right? But you all know how I am. I feel so bad that I don't feel bad and I'm giving myself this ridiculous guilt trip. No worries I really am fine!

So on to a new topic! School is kicking my butt! I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I have 13 credits and I don't have a ton of homework. Instead the problem happens to be the professors. So in college you hear "Don't take this professor!" Well I happen to be taking every one of my classes from those professors that you are warned about. Do you have any idea how hard it is to go to class when the teacher has no idea what their talking about? Or when they or crazy! It's a serious struggle for me! My grades are fine, and my social life is great. But seriously? Every bad teacher in one semester? TORTURE! But the good news is that I have a job! I work custodial in the Manwaring Center from 9 a.m. to Noon. Generally I'd think it's horrible, but I have so much fun! I work with some of the greatest people in the world! Zina is the other girl I work with, her and I hit it off from the first day! I love that girl and we have so much fun. Then there are the boys, Jason and Bryce... now don't get any bright ideas, Jason is happily married and Bryce is getting married in April. But the greatest thing about these boys? They are just like Ross and his friends! They treat Zina and I like little sisters and are hilarious! I absolutely love them!

And finally, why was today a manic tuesday? Well as it turns out, I've been drinking a ton ton ton of water, and peeing just as much, plus I'm exhausted 99.9% of the time, and I crave sweets like you wouldn't believe, but even with all of these sweets I'm still losing enough weight for my roommates to take notice. For those of you who don't know, these are all symptoms of Diabetes. So my roommates are freaking out because they're positive I have diabetes. I'm not freaking out or anything but I'm thinking they may be right. So I'm going to get tested eventually but no worries! I'm alive and well. It's just that all of these symptoms make it hard to go to class. So I ditched my class today and I have no motivation to get things done for classes tomorrow! Oh the life of a college student is thrilling! But life is fantastic! I have been so happy these past few weeks! Yeah I'm not happy 100% of the time but overall I'm happy. The worst thing? Home sickness! This winter has been torture here. I miss the sunshine and everything that home has to offer. So I talk about home a lot and day dream about it! So RV look out! I'll be home in April and then you'll all get to deal with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment