Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Top Ten

So I saw this top ten thing on a friends blog, and as it turns out I’m bored so I figured I’d fill it out and give a little more information about me! So here are my top ten's!


Top 10 Favorite Foods
1. Tacos from Booga’s
2. Rellenos from Booga’s
3. Hamburgers from anywhere
4. French Fries
5. Camille Webb’s Rice Crispies!!!!
6. Papa’s Red Chili
7. Dad’s Green Chili
8. Burritos from Short Stop
9. Chubby Chicken Sandwich from Buzz’s (I’m going to miss them like crazy!)
10. Cheeze It’s!!!


Favorite Movies
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. A Knight’s Tale
3. Pirates of the Caribbean movies
4. Everything You Want
5. Peter Pan
6. Remember the Titans
7. Sword in the Stone
8. Tangled
9. Leap Year
10. Inception
(These top ten are not at all binding and will probably change within the hour. But right now I would willingly watch any of them and they are pretty good fall back movies.)

Top 10 Favorite Places
1. Eagar, Arizona
2. The 409 Road
3. Moab, Utah
4. Saffle Canyon 4-Wheeler trail (as long as Tia is not in control of a 4-wheeler)
5. The Movie Theatre
6. Booga’s
7. Anywhere with my family
8. The Beach
9. Roosevelt
10. Grandma’s House


Top 10 Favorite Things to do: (in no particular order)
1. Read
2. Camp
3. Watch Movies
4. Ride 4-wheelers
5. Fishing (or just being on the lake)
6. Watching the Elks play football
7. Eating
8. Listening to Music
9. Ramsey Family Game Night or Bonko with the Eagar’s
10. Anything with my friends


Top 10 Qualities I think I possess:
1. Loyalty
2. Friendliness
3. Respect
4. Patriotism
5. Pride (in family, country, town, state, etc.)
6. Strength (Spiritual)
7. Happiness
8. Love
9. Care for others
10. Determination


Top 10 Negative Qualities
1. I complain a lot
2. I’m easily frustrated
3. I get annoyed with adults who are childish all the time, Children can act that way but others need to just grow up! There is a time and place for that.
4. I try way too hard
5. I swear
6. I tend to sleep a lot
7. I’m incredibly stubborn
8. I’m a big procrastinator
9. I don’t like to “put myself out there”
10. I don’t work out like ever… (Not that I mind all that much)


Top 10 Favorite Bands/ Artists
1. George Strait
2. Boys Like Girls
3. Josh Turner
4. Taylor Swift
5. *Nsync (yes I still listen to them, don’t judge)
6. Avril Lavigne
7. Chris Cagle
8. Easton Corbin
9. Brooks and Dunn
10. Carrie Underwood
(This is just like the movie column; it can change any second, with the exceptions of George and Josh)

Top 10 Places to get clothing
1. JcPenny
2. Charlotte Rousse (I love their Refuge Jeans)
3. Aeropostale (Best sweatshirts for the price)
4. Shilee
5. Kohl’s
6. Ross
7. Wet Seal (Just got the cutest jeans from there)
8. Hand me downs
9. Connexion 23 in Rexburg
10. Target


Top 10 Qualities I look for in a Guy:
1. Eyes! You’ve got to have amazing eyes. But very seldom do I look at someone and say “wow they have the worst eyes ever!”
2. Laugh- If you have an icky laugh I just can’t handle it
3. Personality- Now I’m not sure what personality I like best, so basically just have one and we’ll see how it works
4. Work Ethic- You’ve got to be able to work and to love working outside with your hands.
5. Outdoors- Don’t love camping, fishing and enjoying the great outdoors? Well turn around and walk away
6. Stubborn- I am the most stubborn person in the world, and I don’t want someone who can’t stand up to me. I love being right but I love someone willing to stand up for themselves too.
7. Spiritual- The first person in any relationship should be the Lord. If you can’t bring something to the table spiritually then don’t waste my time.
8. Family- Family is the most important thing in my life. Anyone not willing to accept that and love my family as is has no place with me. You also have to be able to handle a big family.
9. Strength- I’m a girl, I have breakdowns, I have problems and I need someone willing to be there for me and not walk away. I hate the macho “manly- men” who don’t deal with crying or temper tantrums. I need someone who’s strong enough to be sweet and gentle.
10. Joy- I want someone who’s happy! Don’t get me wrong we’re all moody and there’s nothing wrong with being mad or sad or anything else. But I want someone who is happy with life and happy with me.


Top 10 Fears
1. Spiders
2. The Dark
3. Drowning
4. Losing family and friends
5. Waking up and realizing I’ve done nothing with my life
6. Heights- it’s a love hate relationship
7. Earwigs- they’re just creepy
8. Dementors- Yes they are fictional but don’t judge until you’ve had a dream that dementors that look like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito are chasing you…
9. Being Depressed-
10. Randomly falling and seriously injuring myself


Top 10 Important things: (random or whatever)
1. Family- I wouldn’t be here without them
2. Friends- Let’s face it, they make the world go round
3. Smile-
4. Service
5. Food
6. Sunshine
7. Love
8. Home
9. Knowledge
10. Sleep


Let’s face it, I’m a home body. That’s because everyone important to me is right around home so what more do I need? I have a fantastic life and I wouldn’t trade it for anything! I’m hard to deal with but anyone who can put up with me is obviously worth keeping around. I am learning to love trying new things and I’m growing and changing. That’s the best thing about the single college life; you get to learn exactly who you are and where you stand! Overall I’d say you can’t sum me up by having me list ten things, but it sure is fun to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment