Thursday, March 31, 2011

The sun will come out... next Thursday???

Soooo wow my brain is so fried that I can't even think about what to type! So this past week, month, alright let's go with semester... anyway, this past semester has been obnoxious! It is absolutely time for me to be done with this semester! I have never been so stressed/ tired/ annoyed with my life! I can't handle the way my life is going right now! But as it turns out I only have one week left!!! So I thank the Lord daily for that blessing! And today I took the Idaho State Literacy test, just one of many that I have to pass before I can get my degree. And I feel absolutely confident about it! So I'm excited for that!

Last week I got to go down to Salt Lake to see Ross! He came up to see his girl friend Caitlyn, and I saw the perfect oportunity to escape! It was so much fun! We went to the festival of Colors and it was absolutely freezing! And for some reason people felt like they needed to throw the chalk directly in my face! They also thought Caitlyn's hair was a wonderful target for the chalk so that was entertaining. But we did so well at avoiding the hideous yellow chalk until Caitlyn's freind came and attacked her with the yellow chalk! Then Caitlyn, being the sweetheart that she is, attacked me back! How unfair is that?!? But it was great and I adore her! So that's fun! I also got to spend a lot of time with my friends from home and Tia! So it was great and I loved my vacation! And now we are getting ready to go watch Tangled at the dollar theatre! So I better head out! But first I'll post some pictures of the festival!


No comments:

Post a Comment